What is Drop Shipping
Drop shipping is a retail fulfilment method where a retailer/merchant doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when it sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party who ships it directly to the customer. As a result, the merchant never sees or handles the product.
The biggest difference between drop shipping and the standard retail model is that the selling retailer/merchant doesn’t stock or own inventory. Instead, the merchant purchases inventory on a as needed biases from a third party usually a wholesaler or manufacturer, to fulfil orders.Enquire Now
Upon completing your account set up we will provide you with a stock price list showing and detailing all of items we currently stock and sell through the drop shipping service, and an orders sheet which we would use to send your order daily excluding weekends.
We will provide drop shippers with tracking numbers and name of courier sent with.
If you require any further information please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
Our drop shipping model has a number of benefits
- Less Capital Is Required – Probably the biggest advantage to drop shipping is that it’s possible to launch an ecommerce store without having to invest thousands of pounds in inventory up front. Traditionally, retailers have had to tie up huge amounts of capital purchasing inventory. Without major up-front inventory investments, it’s possible to start a successful drop shipping business with very little money.
- Easy to Get Started – Running an ecommerce business is much easier when you don’t have to deal with physical products. With our drop shipping service, you don’t have to worry and be burdened with the following tasks: Managing or paying for a warehouse, Packing and shipping your orders, Tracking inventory for accounting reasons, Handling inbound shipments, Continually ordering products and managing stock level
- Low Overhead – Because you don’t have to deal with purchasing inventory or managing a warehouse, your overhead expenses are quite low. In fact, many successful drop shipping businesses are run from a home office with a laptop. As you grow, these expenses will likely increase but will still be low compared to those of traditional brick-and-mortar businesses.
- Flexible Location – A drop shipping business can be run from just about anywhere with an internet connection. As long as you can communicate with us and your customers easily, you can run and manage your business.
- Wide Selection of Products – Because you don’t have to pre-purchase the items you sell; you can offer an array of our products to your potential customers.
- Easy to Scale – With a traditional business, if you receive three times as much business, you’ll usually need to do three times as much work. With our drop shipping service, most of the work to process additional orders will be borne by us, allowing you to expand with fewer growing pains and less incremental work. Sales growth will always bring additional work, especially related to customer service. But business which utilize our drop shipping service scale particularly well relative to traditional ecommerce businesses.